Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Trying out my new NoteBook

As i am wiping my eyes every morning from the tiredness of being awake the night before staying late on my New Notebook and 3G card. I don't even know what time it is sometimes when i am surfing the Net and Blogging.

Keeping up with what i have missed on Twitter and Facebook and responding to my friends that dropped me a mail or tweet. I am up to date at what is happening at the RLabs, getting the new place up and running and wish i was there to help. I am excited at what the new year has to offer as i got faith and saying it verbally that great things are in store for me. I am ready for what ever God sets out for me and can throw anything at me right now...I am a women on a mission that will carry on what has been taught to me, i will equip women with the Technology that was shown to me.

I am loving my new Notebook and will cherish every blog i type on it and what it will all do for me. This is a start of a good friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment